Date:      Fri, 04 Jun 2004 08:17:47 -0700
From:      Andy Clements <awc@candhsoftware.com>
To:        Dan MacMillan <flowers@users.sourceforge.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sendmail only accepting local connections

It is not a foolish question.  While I didn't have sendmail_enable="NO"
in my /etc/rc.conf, I didn't have
sendmail_enable="YES" either.  When I added sendmail_enable="YES", it
finally accepted outside
connections.  Yea! THANKS!  I knew it was some small detail that I
missed.  Sometimes you just
need that small reminder.

Thanks again!

--Andy Clements