Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 1996 10:38:29 -0800
From:      Jeremy Childs <jeremyc@ssimicro.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Handbook: PPP server

I would like to offer my help in creating a new (replacement) section in the
FreeBSD handbook. Although the handbook in general is very well done, I
found that the section (11.2.2) on PPP dialup (server) configuration a
little too general.
After much wrestling, I have finally gotten FreeBSD to function as a dial-up
router, and would be interested in documenting my experience for the rest of
the FreeBSD community. Are you interested?

Jeremy Childs
jeremyc@ssimicro.com
jeremyc@inukshuk.gov.nt.ca