Date:      Thu, 7 May 1998 13:25:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        "Michael B. Day" <mbday@cwnet.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help with freex/xwindows

On Thu, 7 May 1998, Michael B. Day wrote:

>hi I could use some help in getting free xwinodw to work on my system.

This question is vague. Please ask a specific question.

See 'man X' 'man startx' 'man xdm' to get started.

Startx and xdm are the things you need to learn about. These are the
programs that start Xwindows for you.

Thank you,       | Try some of this. It will show you where you're at.
Jason Wells	 | http://www.freebsd.org/