Date:      Wed, 14 Jun 1995 10:15:59 -0400
From:      Bill Nugent <whn@fc.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Need to do 56K sync. PPP

Howdy,

I need to connect to a cisco router over a 56K synchronous leased line
using PPP.  Currently Linux is being used but I would be happy to switch
to FreeBSD if an integrated hardware/software solution already exists.

In looking through the web page, I saw a reference to the "cx" network
driver for the Cronyx/Sigma card but know nothing about this company.
Any information or pointers would be greatly appricated.

	Thank you,
	Bill Nugent
	whn@fc.com