Date:      Mon, 8 Nov 2004 20:46:17 -0000
From:      "kido noagbodji" <kido@cafe.tg>
To:        <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: asterisk-1.0.1_1

Hello,

Thanks for all your contributions ..... ;-)

I am running FreeBSD 4.8 and i install asterisk portsthat you provided.
I run into the following error when i try to execute:

  [codec_gsm.so] =3D> (GSM/PCM16 (signed linear) Codec Translator)
    =3D=3D Registered translator 'gsmtolin' from format GSM to SLINR, =
cost 1
    =3D=3D Registered translator 'lintogsm' from format SLINR to GSM, =
cost 5
   [codec_mp3_d.so] =3D> (MP3/PCM16 (signed linear) Translator (Decoder =
only))
  Segmentation fault (core dumped)
And it stops. What can i do?
I looked in the /var/log/asterisk/messages log and i got this.

Is this the reason why it is breaking? How can i ignore this error?

Thanks

Kido