Date:      Sat, 31 Jan 1998 10:32:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      Li <li@rohan.sdsu.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   XFree86 Installation

Hi, there,

I bought FreeBSD 2.2.5 from Walnut Creek CDROM. I made partition on my
Pentium PC and were ready to install FreeBSD from DOS partition. I used
setup.exe to do setup. But when I went to "Prepare DOS Partition Install"
menu and chose all the options including XFree86, an error message
appreared, "X32BIN.TGZ: Not found" and stopped doing copying files from
CDROM to DOS partition. But if I didn't inlcude XFree86, there was no
error message and installation was successful. The problem is obviously in
the installation of XFree86. I need you help in solving this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Xiangwei Li