Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 1999 00:49:59 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Robert Nordier <rnordier@nordier.com>
To:        ulf@Alameda.net
Cc:        rnordier@nordier.com, ulf@Alameda.net, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: possible problem with new boot loader ?

Ulf Zimmermann wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 17, 1999 at 06:29:30PM +0200, Robert Nordier wrote:
> > Ulf Zimmermann wrote:

> > Incidentally, do these bootblocks contain the BTX patch I sent you,
> > or did you find some other way around that problem?
>
> This are the boot loaders from last night, just after make world
> got through.

On 12 Jan, you reported getting a BTX register dump on booting and
I subsequently sent you a patch to

    src/sys/boot/i386/btx/btx/btx.s

which seemed likely to resolve this problem (which has evidently
now disappeared).

Sorry to harp on this, but I'm trying to find out what caused the
problem to disappear.  Any clues?

--
Robert Nordier