Date:      Fri, 3 Jul 1998 14:16:47 +1000
From:      reply@url.com
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   Make $25-$10/Sale GUARNTEED!

This message is being sent to adult webmasters.  Please excuse us if
this letter is not intended for you.

The New Kid On The Block Wants To Put Cash In Your Pockets.  By
Selling our Adult Amateur CD's  (featuring REAL amateurs) to Other Web
Masters and Web Surfers you'll earn $25 or $10, respectively.

We Issue Checks Every Two Weeks Like Clockwork.  Just Sign Up... Place
Our Banner on Your Site and Start Making Money Now!

Sign-Ups are Limited-so Sign Up Now!

http://www.deepspace69.com/Webmaster/Licensed/Partnership/partnership.html

With Regards

Tim Beachum