Date:      Sun, 10 Aug 2003 14:48:46 -0400
From:      Alden Louis-Pierre <alden.pierre@verizon.net>
To:        paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
Cc:        "Jeremy D. Pavleck" <judge@Pavleck.Com>
Subject:   Re: Quick Question

    First and foremost great job in using newegg for hardware.  They
provide excellent service.  I shop there all the time for my hardware
needs :-)    .  Next for a motherboard, I would recommend the Shuttle
AK38N motherboard.  Shuttle makes some very good motherboard.  The
performance is rock solid.  You can check out the reviews on the
particular motherboard I recommended at newegg. Not to mention with this
motherboard you do not need to worry about purchasing a NIC card,
because it's built in and FreeBSD will recognize the onboard NIC.  I
would recommend you get a better heatsink fan.   Artic Silver 3 and
Thermaltake Volcano 7 would be a good start.