Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2000 22:59:41 +0300
From:      "Artem Koutchine" <matrix@ipform.ru>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   checking KDE2  again..

Hi!

I port a message on KDE2 periodically, to see if many
had success on using KDE2, especially with other
languages. I am doing it to see if it is time already to
do the same for me, since i am using KDE havily and I need
to be pretty stable. (i don't remember when 1.1 crashed last time).

So, shoud I installed KDE2? ANybody using it w/o problems?
With other languages?

Artem