Date:      Fri, 18 Sep 1998 09:26:58 +1000
From:      Gregory Bond <gnb@itga.com.au>
To:        Federico_Lupi@www.datasys.it
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Starting point for CTM

I asked this question when I got the 2.2.6 CDs and for some reason the CTM
baseline generation was busted and apparently remains busted.  This meant the
2.2.6 baseline was not made and there was no way of knowing where to start CTM
from.

Judging from the advice I received, there is not a lot of interest in CTM or
fixing the baseline generation and everyone recommended I use cvsup.  I did
manage to get cvsup working through the firewall which was my main problem.

Greg.