Date:      Sat, 31 May 2008 14:12:17 -0700
From:      "Kurt Buff" <kurt.buff@gmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Duplex printer advice

All,

I'm looking to replace my current printer - a Dell 1700n - because I
can't make it work with FreeBSD/Linux.

To replace it, I'd like to get a duplex printer, as I really hate to
waste paper. Does anyone have good experience with one that isn't
terribly expensive (expensive to me means more than US$500) and that
works with with FreeBSD? Even better if it has Ethernet.

I'm only finding (on ostg.pricegrabber.com) the Lexmark Optra T622DN
and T522DN, but don't know much about them.

Anyone care to share?

Kurt