Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 1998 04:27:35 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Jack Velte" <jackv@earthling.net>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: copyright

> copyright 1998 loribeth merril.  removal of notice prohibited.  $10k if of
> use.  revision prohibited.  trademarks implied.  resistance is futile.

Gosh, now it's Loribeth Merril on the copyright.  Whatever happened to
Sandy King?  She was just your woman of the moment and you've since
moved on to another ex-Walnut Creek CDROM employee or what, exactly? :)

Geeze, I think that makes it..  3?  4?  Man, you've bedded more of
this company's ex-employees that Doug Michaels managed to do at SCO,
and he was a legend in his own time (well, OK, he got fired and sued
over it anyway). :-)

You really missed your calling, Jack - rather than trying to sell
FreeBSD, why aren't you on the home shopping network plugging a book
on "How to woo women in the workplace?"  It's even kinda catchy in an
alliterative sorta way - you'd sell thousands of copies. :-)

- Jordan