Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:44:49 -0500
From:      "Dey, Avi" <Avi.Dey@advest.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "'tein@starpower.net'" <tein@starpower.net>
Subject:   FreeBSD SERVER FOR SMALL COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION

Nov 29, 2000

RE: FreeBSD SERVER OPTIONS FOR A SMALL COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION IN
> WASHINGTON DC AREA  (www.tein.org)
>
> We are a not-for-profit, 501-c-3 organization starting to develop our own
> "dedicated" BSD bases server
> as an alternative to the "rented" website we currently have with a
> commercial website host.
>
> Our goal is not only to host our own site but also provide some basic
> "temporary site hosting" to our
> members who will be part of our "WEB INCUBATOR" for a period of time until
> they have developed
> their business .
>
> Can you advice as to our options and knowledge we need to develop to see
if
> this can be done by the
> volunteers we have now in our organization ?
>
> Avi Dey,
> President
> TEIN
> www.tein.org

Attention Advest Clients -  Since Internet e-mail security and delivery is not guaranteed, e-mail to Advest should not contain personal information, or time-sensitive, action-oriented instructions such as buy or sell orders, transfer instructions or items requiring your signature.  Additionally, e-mail messages are subject to monitoring and retention by Advest, as well as examination by regulators.  If you require assurance that your e-mail has been received, be sure to phone your Financial Advisor.

www.Advest.com