Date:      Sun, 8 Aug 2004 16:38:43 -0400
From:      "JJB" <Barbish3@adelphia.net>
To:        <mailist@whoweb.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: IPFW/NATD Transparent Proxy

A new rewrite of the FreeBSD handbook firewall section is currently
being made ready for update to the handbook. You can get an
in-process copy from  www.a1poweruser.com/FBSD_firewall/

>From what you posted looks like you want public internet users to
access web server on one of your LAN machines. Both ipfw and
ipfilter does this normally with port redirect. You need to post
more info about your system config.
Post the full contents of your rc.conf and  firewall rules files.

The limit you write about ipfilter is not true.