Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 1998 23:51:21 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@san.rr.com>
To:        Paul MacKenzie <elephant@cgocable.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: makeworld problem with cvs

Paul MacKenzie wrote:

> HI,
>
> I was trying to update Freebsd from 2.2.5 to 2.2.6 with CVS and after a lot
> of work finally got to the point where I could make world..

	I am not sure what you mean by "after a lot of work." How did you get
your source tree updated? What kind of preparation for the make world
did you do?  I suggest you go to http://www.freebsd.org/docs.html and
take a look at the make world tutorial there.

Good luck,

Doug

--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network       ***
*** Proud designer and maintainer of the world's largest Internet