Date:      Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:42:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      SuperUser <root@gie.noh.tva.gov>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        toby@milkyway.org
Subject:   amd not auto-umounting ufs filesystems

I have amd working fine with nfs file systems.  It mounts and unmounts as
expected.  However, I am trying to use it to mount and unmount regular
ufs file systems.  It mounts them as expected but never unmounts them.  I
am sure the file system is not busy.  Has anyone solved this problem
before?  I checked the mailing archive but did not see anything.
Relevant portions of files follow.

/etc/fstab:
/dev/sd1s1f	/usr/src	ufs	rw,noauto	2	2

/etc/amd.src:
* host==antares;dev:=/dev/sd1s1f;type:=ufs;opts:=rw;sublink:=${key}

amd starts with:
amd -k i386 -l syslog -p /usr/src /etc/amd.src > /etc/amd.pid

Thanks in advance,

Toby