Date:      Mon, 1 Oct 2001 13:39:14 +0200
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Suggestion wrt www/orion

Hi all,

As the maintainer of www/orion, I've got a suggestion for this port. Any input
would be appreciated.

I'm thinking about making the default port for this application server 8090.
Currently it defaults to 80, but that port is taken by Apache. And Tomcat uses
8080 by default.

Any comments? If I get none, then I will send a PR for this change sometime
soon.

/Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
Euronet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ