Date:      Wed, 05 Jan 2005 15:25:35 +0100
From:      "Daniel S. Haischt" <me@daniel.stefan.haischt.name>
To:        Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.ilk.org>
Cc:        Adam <amccarthy@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Privoxy at boot.

--------------080002040302070003080003

Hello,

try the attached rcNG file I just did create it a couples
of days ago. It is not perfect but the file does its job.

You'll need to add the following lines to /etc/rc.conf

privoxy_enable="YES"
privoxy_flags="/usr/local/etc/privoxy/config"

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
Daniel S. Haischt

Wan't a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l haischt@daniel.stefan.haischt.name