Date:      Fri, 10 May 2002 09:55:09 GMT
From:      "Hiten Pandya" <hitmaster@mysun.com>
To:        Johan Karlsson <k@numeri.campus.luth.se>
Cc:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>, bugbusters@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PR guidelines document

: ----- Original Message -----
: From: Johan Karlsson <k@numeri.campus.luth.se>
: Date: Thursday, May 9, 2002 9:06 pm

> I think it looks good.
> Only two minor things, see the attached patch.

Thanks.  The patch looks good.  Also, I forgot to change that to
'patched' because at the time I wrote it, there were some ongoing
issues about this state; but now everything is fine.  I still need
to make one more change; and then I will submit the patch for that
but you can go ahead with this diff.

Regards.

--
Hiten Pandya