Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:26:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug <doemill@shocking.com>
To:        J McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: $20 to anyone who can fix my problem....

hope this helps! and keep the money if it works, spend it on food :)

/etc/ppp/options:

-- cut here --
modem
user <isp login>
crtscts
defaultroute
bsdcomp 15,15  *** DO NOT USE UNLESS COMPILED IN KERNEL ***
deflate 15,15  *** DO NOT USE UNLESS COMPILED IN KERNEL ***
connect /etc/ppp/sconnect
/dev/cuaa1
115200
-- cut here --

/etc/ppp/sconnect:

-- cut here --
#!/bin/sh
chat ABORT BUSY ABORT ERROR "" AT"<MODEM INIT STRING>" OK
ATD<ISPPHONENUMBER> CONNECT
-- cut here --

/etc/ppp/pap-secrets:

-- cut here --
# Secrets for authentication using PAP...
# client        server       secret        IP addresses
<USER>          *          <ISP PASSWD>
-- cut here --