Date:      Mon, 15 Dec 2008 22:44:14 -0800
From:      "Dave Stegner" <dstegner@earthlink.net>
To:        <krion@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: exim-4.69_2

Am working with Exim, started a few months ago.  I have 4.69 port.

This evening I wanted to see if there was a newer version available.

Still at 4.69, but changes say Makefile was updated 3 days ago to 1.240.

I downloaded from webpage and examined files, specifically Makefile.
It is still the old version, 1.237.

I searched ftp site for exim-4.69_2, but could only find exim-4.69_1.

Where have I gone wrong or how am I reading the info given wrong or is =
something else wrong???

David R. Stegner