Date:      Sun, 07 Nov 1999 11:16:56 -0500
From:      "Stephane E. Potvin" <sepotvin@videotron.ca>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   ARM support

To whoever that may interest, I've now got a nearly working freebsd
loader for the NetWinder. It currently only uses the serial console and
miss internal hard driver support but work is underway for both these
issues.

I'm making some progress too in getting world to compile but work in
this area is more slower as I've got no way to test what I compile and
I'm not that at ease with most of the code.

--
Stephane E. Potvin
InnoMediaLogic Inc. - http://www.multichassis.com/