Date:      Sun, 27 Jan 2013 10:01:57 -0700
From:      Ian Lepore <ian@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   DreamPlug support committed

FYI, I've committed the last missing bits of support for the DreamPlug,
so as of r245955 it's now possible to build for dreamplug without
needing any extra patches, using stock kernel config DREAMPLUG-1001.  I
also included the .dts file for the rare model 1001N (contains nand
flash rather than nor flash).  The kernel config file has a little
comment block at the end that says what to change to build for the 1001N
model (of which there are probably only a few dozen in the wild).

As the name implies, the kernel and dts config files are for a model
1001 dreamplug, but I think the same config will work properly on an
0901 model as well, at least until we have wifi drivers for both.  (As I
understand it, different wifi chips are the primary difference between
the 0901 and 1001 models.)

There's a good chance this config would also work properly for a
GuruPlug, or need only minor changes.  If anyone has a GuruPlug and
wants to try it, I'd be happy to work without you to figure out if there
are any changes needed and get them committed too.

-- Ian