Date:      Sun, 22 Oct 2000 10:46:12 +0200
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <jruigrok@via-net-works.nl>
To:        Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@iijlab.net>
Cc:        "Michael C . Wu" <keichii@peorth.iteration.net>, i18n@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I18N Progress, Plans, and Proposals

-On [20001019 22:15], Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (itojun@iijlab.net) wrote:
>>3. Itojun mentioned that the CITRUS Japanese people will be able
>>   to import the wchar* and libxpg4 changes soon.
>
>	the code is there, but as i talked, we need more manpower for
>	babysitting.
>	cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@citrus.bsdclub.org:/anoncvs/citrus co -P xpg4dl

I seriously advice against directly importing the Citrus code.

It is very good work and a lot will be borrowed, but on my latest
investigations it also made a lot of unnecessary and gratuitous changes.

This has been on my plate the last few weeks and I have been consulting
all the resources.

I'll finally get my subscription to the i18n mailinglist in and post
some patches on there.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<jruigrok@via-net-works.nl>            VIA Net.Works The Netherlands