Date:      	Sun, 12 Apr 1998 17:22:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Richard Broza <wwolf@rogers.wave.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   re: Printers and Lpr

Greets;

    I've been trying for sometime to setup my printer with FBSD.
I do have the book "The Complete FreeBSD", but the I still get
the stair effect or my printer indicator stays on. My printer
is a Brother HL-760DX on a parallel port /dev/lpt0. Has anyone
encounter this problem with Brother Products ?

Richard Broza
irc: WhiteWolf 	            | email: wwolf@rogers.wave.ca
IRCop/Kline Coordinator	    |	     whitewolf@sorcery.net
SorceryNet IRC              | web:   http://members.tripod.com/~Arawn