Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 1998 17:16:47 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@xtdl.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Who is Doug White

Who is Doug White and is Doug White only one person?
If I had to guess I would say Doug White has to be a
group of individuals.  I can't see how one person can
have aall the answeres, "Good answers to boot" and answer
all them darn questions. :-)
Don't know who he or they are but glad he/they are there.

Hope no one takes offense to this .  It is all in fun.
Thanks FreeBSD , everyone who contributes to this list and
of course Doug White !!!

Thank You !

Stephen A. Derdau
"Since it ain't my dime it must be yours. :-)