Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 1999 23:36:08 +0100
From:      "Oliver Blasnik" <ob@omnilink.net>
To:        <dg@root.com>, "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com>
Cc:        <scsi@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Again: CRD-Raid-Controller and FreeBSD 3.x

David & Justin wrote:

> >Have you deployed a configuration with two systems attached to the
> >same array?  This is not the first time that I've heard of CRD problems
> >with multi-host access.
>
>    Good point, no, all of our systems are single host access to the
> controller.

Ooookaaay...
I do have one spare-controller left. Some old, slow diskdrives are also
available, I'll try it out with both modes (single and dual-host-configuration)
and write down the results. Hope I do find enough time for that :) If that's the
solution, we can close that thread.

Btw, I never saw any "reducing taggedqueues"... Firmware on all is C1.9 - like
David's. VERY interesting thing. And, after fixing all servers to max 4-tq's,
they're running without errors. Hu?

Cu, Oliver