Date:      Tue, 9 Jul 2019 22:27:00 -0700
From:      Antoni Sawicki <tenox7@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: how to get freebsd on a new board?

If there is full documentation then someone may eventually make FreeBSD run
> on it.
> Otherwise best would be to make some contract work with some developer.

I would like for it to happen sooner than eventually. The reason is that
HC2 https://www.hardkernel.com/shop/odroid-hc2-home-cloud-two/ would be a
perfect NAS box if FreeBSD would run on it. There is nothing else like it
and I really don't want to run Linux. HC2 is XU4 in a smaller form factor.

So the question is how to do it without spending $50k. I can probably put
down some money.

> iirc, mmel@ should be porting FreeBSD on it, so you can ask him.

Thank you! I will try!

Regards