Date:      Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:47:18 -0800
From:      Dread <Dread@nanosecond.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Kernel Compile Problems

Everytime I compile my kernel it comes out with the same error, but
always crashes at different parts of the compilation. Thx for any and
all help.

cc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/sys/modules/wi.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/sys/modules.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/sys/compile/BLEH.
Feyd# {standard input}: Assembler messages:
{standard input}: 2173: Warning: end of file not at end of a
line: newline inserted
Mar 20 20:31:54 Feyd /kernel: pid 19356 {cc1}, uid 0: exited on signal
11{core dumped}