Date:      Mon, 17 Aug 1998 14:56:48 +0000
From:      Juyoung Park <jypark@ccl.chungnam.ac.kr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [Q] how to install "libkrb.so.3.0" ?

Hello all,

I have some trouble in using some X applications like mpeg2play, xgrasp
etc.
The trouble is that libkrb.so.3.0 is not installed on my FreeBSD
system.  I tried to find where it is, searching all packages-current
directory in  /pub/FreeBSD,  adding not a few packages, but all in
vain..

The things which I'd like to know are;
1) what the "libkrb.so.3.0"  standing for?
2) how can I register the libray into my system?

Thanks in advance