Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 1998 11:39:44 -0700
From:      Raj Chahal <raj@tesys.com>
To:        QUESTIONS@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Dual processor support

Hi...

I am in process of building a server , I want to know whether Freebsd has
support for dual processor Pentium II 333MHZ with Tyan/Asus motherboard.
If yes, how stable the server would be.
I need a very stable server ... if dual processor is a concern for
stability of the server then i would prefer single processor.
Pl. suggest and help me out ASAP.
Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,

Raj Chahal
Manager-Servers Sale Gr.

Email     	:-   Raj@tesys.com
Company 	:-   Telenet System Solutions, Inc.
Phone		:-   408-383-0334, Ext 114
Fax          	:-   408-383-0335
Web         	:-   http://www.tesys.com
Address    	:-   2480 Kruse Drive, San Jose, CA-95131
Certified   	:-   Compaq, HP, Cisco, 3Com/USR, Livingston, Ascend, Shiva
and more.