Date:      Thu, 07 Sep 2000 10:54:37 -0400
From:      Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   dc driver issues

With freebsd 4.1, I have 2 "problems" with the dc driver. Im using a 4 port
DLINK card in this test:

1) It always give me a "device timeout" on first startup. It seems to work
ok though. The de driver (oppositely) gives me an "enabled" on the
connected ports on startup.

2). It numbers the ports in the opposite order expected. Bottom to top. Is
there a simple patch to correct this...or is this a system or MB issue? the
MB is an Intel ATX, pretty standard stuff.

any ideas?

Dennis