Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 1995 13:55:35 +0100
From:      Herve.Bigot@sycomore.fr (Bigot Hervé)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Can't compile a FreeBSD 2.0 Kernel !

Hello ,
        We desperatly try to compile a new kernel following the procedure
shown in the FAQ. Even when we use the 'MINI' configuration file, the
compilation aborts at linking. The end of messages after the beginning of
the compilation is:
        kern_systcl.o:Undefined symbol '_hw_float' referenced from text segmen
        *** Error code 1

Our PC is not Intel-based but Cyrix M7 486DX2/66, can it be the source of
the problem ??

We need to do this to make a firewall and a gateway.

Please help.  thank you.

Hervé Bigot     E-mail (W): Hervé.Bigot@sycomore.fr
Sycomore:       31, Place des Corolles,92098 Paris la Defense cedex 31, FRANCE
                Tel (+33 1) 41-26-46-53            Fax (+33 1) 41-26-46-47