Date:      Tue, 13 May 2003 13:24:33 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        olivas@digiflux.org
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wi network driver woes

In message: <200305131530.41493.olivas@digiflux.org>
            Stacy Olivas <olivas@digiflux.org> writes:
: I've ran into some strangeness with the wi wireless network card driver under
: a PicoBSD build (WarBSD).
:
: I can get the kernel to recognize PCMCIA card services and detect the WLAN NIC
: at startup, but if you try to use it for anything you get the following
: error:
:
: wi0: watchdog timeout

Interrupts are wrong.

: And, if you remove the NIC from the PCMCIA card slot and re-insert it, the
: system doesn not automatically re-detect it...

Interrupts are wrong.

: Any suggestions on what I can do to make this work?

Use the right interrupts.

Warner