Date:      Thu, 04 Sep 2003 23:17:56 +0200
From:      Frank Reppin <frank.reppin@boerde.de>
To:        Fernando Gleiser <fgleiser@cactus.fi.uba.ar>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Replacing an exchange 2000 server?

Hi,

Fernando Gleiser wrote:

> I need to replace an Exchange 2000 server. I am thinking in
> sendmail/cyrus IMAP/squirrel for the mail part, but I don't know what
> I can use for the calendar/scheduller/address book?

you might want to take a look at:

http://www.opengroupware.org

maybe it fits your needs. It's not a 100% exchange replacement.
Although not yet commited you can see my port via FreeBSD PR 54860
(based on linux compat mode, as a sneak preview), but the source port
should be ready soon.

> It doesn't have to be an exact replacement, web-based solutions are
> also welcomed.

OpenGroupware.org is fully web-based.

> Thanks in advance.

Best regards,