Date:      Mon, 11 May 2009 19:42:48 GMT
From:      gavin@FreeBSD.org
To:        redhat.developer1988@gmail.com, gavin@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org, gavin@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/134416: Gnome work very slow at startup in FreeBSD 7.1

Synopsis: Gnome work very slow at startup in FreeBSD 7.1

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: gavin
State-Changed-When: Mon May 11 19:39:54 UTC 2009
State-Changed-Why:
This sounds like a DNS issue to me.  You should check that you
have DNS set up correctly, and that your hostname and IP address
both resolve correctly, or that you have an entry in /etc/hosts
for your own machine.

I'm closing this PR as it doesn't seem to be a problem with FreeBSD
itself, if the above advice doesn't help I'd suggest you post your
question to freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org or to the forums at
http://forums.freebsd.org/ as they are a better place to get help
for issues such as this.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-i386->gavin
Responsible-Changed-By: gavin
Responsible-Changed-When: Mon May 11 19:39:54 UTC 2009
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Track