Date:      Wed, 1 May 2002 17:03:39 -0400
From:      "John Straiton" <jsmailing@clickcom.com>
To:        "'Christopher J. Umina'" <FJU@Fritzilldo.com>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: PHP4, Apache & mod_ssl port?

>     I've heared that you don't lose anything with the ports
> of Apache and PHP4.  The one thing I'm wondering is if I can
> build an Apache server with PHP4 (with: imap support, mysql
> support, etc...) and mod_ssl.
IMAP+Cclient have been a problem in the past for me, but usually
reinstalling ..hmm..what was it...something like "pine", would install a
new cclient file which generally would fix things up.

Maybe you could get a little more specific with the errors you're
having? I've gotten that mix to work pretty well in the past, usually by
using the apache13-mod_ssl port then throwing the mod_php4 port on top
of it.

John Straiton
ClickCom, Inc.
jks@clickcom.com