Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 1999 01:50:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@bsdunix.net>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Brett or no Brett?

The only thing I'm going to say on this one Brett.

Its because most of us stopped listening to you long ago, and therefore,
when Greg asked us to answer that, we knew it was about you and therefore
didn;t think that anything involving you merited an answer.

Personally, I think you can rant and rave until the cows come home, you
don't seem to have changed any minds here.

BTW, you can tell your "investors" that they may find Theo DeRaadt (the
owner of the "OpenBSD" "name") alot less cooperatve, and if he is
copperative at first, he has a reputation of biting the mouth that feeds
him. History shows this.

If they are unhappy about the FreeBSD and OpenBSD situations, NetBSD *may*
be a good choice. while I feel I have an interest in FreeBSD, I will not
knock that project...they have some very good minds and developers and
could use a little exposure.

-Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
							lynch@bsdunix.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking