Date:      Sat, 13 Jun 1998 18:30:22 -0700
From:      Ken Key <key@network-alchemy.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        Ken Key <key@network-alchemy.com>, Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>, Kurt Joseph Windisch <kurtw@network-services.uoregon.edu>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCCARD on Digital HiNote Ultra 2000

When the 1st box was empty, I had immediately assumed stolen via the
Return Policy.  This *is* Frys after all and they love to use that
shrink-wrapper and put the returns on the shelf without checking anything.
But when all 5 boxes they had in stock were missing, including ones that
looked brand new, that makes me start to suspect the source.   But yes,
it's entirely possible someone's stolen all of them.  When I was at
cisco, Dongles would get stolen off people's desktops.

regards,
K^2 - who shops at MicroCenter instead of Frys.

--
Ken Key (key@Network-Alchemy.com)
Network Alchemy,    Santa Cruz, CA