Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:39:38 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jukka_Simil=E4?= <jukka.simila@sveg.se.sykes.com>
To:        'Renai LeMay' <renail@ispau.net>, freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: geforce 2 mx + freebsd 4.2

oops, i didn't notice this was -newbies --
maybe I'm tracking too many lists..
(Renoi, i shouldn't have even answered your question.
You should try -multimedia instead.)

But anyway, if you have a good internet connection, install from ports,
or if you don't, go to xfree86.org and download section-
there is packages for freebsd too...
download everything and type install.sh

that's how I'd do it. And no - I wont be more specific,
if you want more help, you'll have to try -multimedia or read read read.. ;)