Date:      29 Dec 2001 17:15:30 +0200
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Dirk Froemberg <dirk@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Wolfgang Zenker <wolfgang@lyxys.ka.sub.org>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: mozilla+ipv6 0.9.7,1 unusable, can't access profiles

--=-ISNL882wFmYgOIXalU/2

On Sat, 2001-12-29 at 14:53, Dirk Froemberg wrote:
> Hi!
>=20
> On Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 01:24:18PM +0100, Nils Holland wrote:
> > On Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 11:57:28AM +0100, Dirk Froemberg stood up and s=
poke:
> > >=20
> > > I'm having the same problems with mozilla-0.9.7,1. Now I backgraded
> > > to 0.9.6,1.
> > >=20
> > > Something seems to be really weird with the new version.
> >=20
> > 0.9.7 works fine here. Well, did you make sure that you really started
> > "from scratch" when going from 0.9.6 to 0.9.7? Basically, that means
> > deleting anything in your home directory that the previous version of
> > Mozilla left around (.mozilla for example). I have had a few propblems =
when
> > updating Mozilla on my machine, but most of the time they could be solv=
ed
> > by simply deleting all of mozilla's user configuration files, thus forc=
ing
> > Mozilla to recreate them from scratch...
>=20
> Yes, tried both. No go!

Does anybody feels adventurious enough to submit appropriate report into
Mozilla's bug tracking system? Otherwise we are at risk to ship 4.5
either with outdated or broken Mozilla, which isn't a good thing at all.
Personally I don't use multiple profiles, as well as have very limited
connectivity for at least the next 5 days, so I am not an appropriate
person for doing that.

Thanks!

-Maxim

--=-ISNL882wFmYgOIXalU/2