Date:      Sun, 6 Sep 1998 23:22:18 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jason@washington.edu>
To:        Peter Kok <peter@sweda.com.hk>
Cc:        freebsd <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: database program

On Mon, 7 Sep 1998, Peter Kok wrote:

>Is it in bulit in menu or get from ftp by myself?

Peter...

I have watched you ask this question about different software before. "Is
softwareX in the..." You are fully capable of answering this simple
question for yourself. I know for a fact that you are because I helped you
before.

People are helpful and will continue to be.

Your part in this deal is that you will have to learn to be self more
sufficient. You have to start RTFM.

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/