Date:      Sun, 16 Jul 1995 08:46:11 -0600
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        wmbfmk@urc.tue.nl
Cc:        ttrostel@tangent.iii.net, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Haelp!!

    >>  >>>>> "Thomas" == Thomas Trostel <ttrostel@tangent.iii.net>
    >> writes:
    >>
    Thomas> Wish doesn't seem to be working correctly.  I can't manage
    Thomas> to make the mouse execute any of the button commands.  Any
    Thomas> idea what the heck is going on here?  Its starting to
    Thomas> drive me batty.
    >>  Do you get the visual feedback that the button gets pressed or
    >> not?
    >>

    Marc> I'd guess your numlock key is on, switch it off, and all
    Marc> should be well again.

That's what I thought at first, but wish's widgets aren't affected by
NumLock as a modifier.  At least, that's true with 4.0-RELEASE.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Lab, Boulder Colorado USA

If you had a school for professional fireworks people, I don't think
you could cover fuses in just one class. It's just too rich a subject.
-- Jack Handey