Date:      Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:08:41 -0500
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        "'Roaming Knight'" <roaming_knight@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Availability of Release 2.2

if you can't find what you need as far as floppies/iso goes, i still
have an old 2.2.7 cd somewhere. i could put it up on a private ftp for
you to do an ftp install or you can download if you choose. from
there, you can cvsup to 2.2.8, if you choose to do so. let me know if
you can't find it after you do some more searching.
-Otter