Date:      Wed, 30 May 2001 19:48:36 -0400
From:      Jim Arnold <jim@ohio.com>
To:        Jonathan Fosburgh <syjef@hal-pc.org>
Cc:        "David S. Geirsson" <andmann@andmann.eu.org>, Ryan Masse <mail@max-info.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xmms port broken? FIXED!

Installing gnomevfs did the trick! Thanks
for the help. I never would have figured
that one out. Hopefully this will
also help someone else.

Ryan's idea to disable the sound server in kde
also seemed to solve my sound card becoming
conflicted.

Having just recently switched to FreeBSD from
Linux I can't believe more people aren't
running fbsd. The port system alone is enough for
me and it puts RPM to shame.

Cheers,
Jim