Date:      Sun, 12 Mar 2000 08:28:43 -0900
From:      "Michael A. Endsley" <mandm@alaska.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   libXThrStub.so.6 and FAQ/handbook

I did a fresh install of 4.0-20000308-current. I have a Compaq Presario
5170 128 megs of ram
and 10gig HD.
Installation went smoothly, except for these 2 problems.
1). The libXThrStub.so.6 file (elf) is missing. It is there for aout
2). I don't have the FAQ or handbook files! I have gone back into
/stand/sysinstall 3 times and
    watched it download. There is a difference when I type "df", and I have
tried a "locate handbook"
    or "locate faq", "locate FAQ", but they don't show anywhere. The
/usr/share/doc directory is there
    and has other directories, but not these 2. I even looked on / for them.

Has anybody else had this problem?
Mike