From:      "D. Adamian" <dima@pulsepow.hop.stu.neva.ru>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with /dev/cuaa3 in PicoBSD

Hi!
My problem with this /dev/ is that it's abscent. I can't find it. At boot time
I do enable driver support for all sio-s. Also at boot time I have no
conflicts of hardware. I have no problem with COM4 and modem being there
under DOS. But when I tried one of small Linux distibutions --- Alfalinux
(I know, it sucks) --- I had only /dev/cua0 and /dev/cua1.

I can't build custom PicoBSD, cause I don't run FreeBSD on any of my machines.
So I tried dialup version of PicoBSD.

Does anyone know what should I do to access this serial port?
Thanks in advance.