Date:      Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:48:09 -0500
From:      "Keith E. Davis" <keithd@applicationfactory.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   question regarding access control

I have a client that wants to filter the web sites their employees can
browse (no porn, etc.).  I can easily put in an Internet appliance like the
Encanto Web Server, but it provides no access control.  This appliance runs
FreeBSD, so I was wondering if you guys can point me in the direction of an
appropriate package.  Sorry, they haven't told me what firewall they are
running, but I don't think they wrote it.  If you know anything about that
appliance, such info would also be a big help.

Thanks for your time,
Keith