Date:      Sun, 15 Mar 2009 13:35:30 +0000
From:      "James Carroll" <jamescarroll@rediffmail.com>
To:        "ports" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mr. Andreas Schranner

Dear Sir/Madam,
=20
My name is James Carroll, I am the family attorney to late Mr. Andreas=
 Schranner who passed away along with his entire family in a plane cra=
sh years back. I have a proposition for you regarding his estate left =
behind worth =C2=A33m, All attempts to trace his next of kin to make c=
laims on the funds were fruitless. After an exhaustive investigation I=
 discovered that he did not declare any next of kin or relation in all=
 the official documents. As the family attorney, the bank requires me =
to present the next of kin to our late client to claim the deposit. I =
will provide you funds deposit details when due.
=20
=20
In the meantime, to commence the re-direction of this fund, I would li=
ke you to clarify the following in your response.  (1) Have you ever h=
andled a huge business transaction that was successful in the past?  (=
2) If you are required to travel to fulfil certain obligations or sign=
ing of documents, Can you travel within a short notice?  (3) Will your=
 final recipient account be able to receive these funds?=20
=20
=20
Finally, I will offer you 20% of these funds after you have successful=
ly received the funds in your account, while 80% will be mine. To sign=
ify your interest, kindly provide me with Your names, full contact add=
ress, telephone, fax number and photo ID, this will be required to com=
mence immediate funds release procedure. Please respond to me ASAP (ja=
mescarroll@rediffmail.com).
=20
Anticipating you response
=20